Spend more time with your feet by the fire and have fewer frozen toes thanks to Toro’s 21" Power Clear® 60V Max* (2X 6.0ah) Battery Snow Blower. This model features two L324 batteries for 50% more clearing capacity, keeping the snow flowing and getting you inside as soon as possible. It’s ready when you are, as it starts the first time, every time. Powerful enough to handle even the heaviest, wettest snow, including compacted areas such as end of driveways. The blower is ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces and can clear up to an 18-parked-car driveway on a full charge, with 2 – 9" of snow at a time. Also enjoy performance year-round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from blowers and string trimmers to mowers and more. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a cleared driveway. And you know you can choose a Toro with confidence, as they stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 27.1" x 22.4 x 25.4 (68.8 cm x 56.9 cm x 64.5 cm). Backed by Toro’s Two-Year Full Snow Blower Warranty and Three-Year Full Battery Warranty.
- Extra Power- Two L324 batteries will give you even more clearing power. A 60 Volt MAX (6.0 Amp-Hours, L324 Watt-Hours) is compatible with all 60V Flex-Force Power System™ tools. With 324 watt-hours and a spare battery, you can clear up to an 18-parked-car driveway on a single charge. And you’ll get the most of your battery life with ECO mode.
- Snowdrift Strength- All the power to break through heavy, wet snow and throw it up to 40 feet.
- Crush Snow to the Curb- Rip through tough snow with the durable design of Toro’s patent-pending all-steel Power Edge™ auger.
- Extended Life- Enjoy more power, longer runtime and longer life from a Brushless DC Motor.
- Quick-Turn Chute with Glove Ready Grip- Aim exactly where you want to throw snow, from behind the machine, with the quick-turn chute lever and comfort glove grip.
- Put Snow Where You Want It- With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Starts the First Time, Every Time- Reliable starting and low maintenance with battery power. Flex-Force 60V* batteries have intelligent software to maximize run time and power.
- All-Season Power- More products in the Flex-Force Power System®, from mowers to string trimmers to snow blowers.
All-Steel Power Edge™ Auger
Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved Steel w/Friction Deflector
21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12” (30.5 cm) intake height
Brushless DC, 60V Battery (2x) L324 (6.0 ah, 324 wh) – 150 minute Charge Time (per battery)
Up to 40′ (12 m)*
*Throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for warranty details.