This bare tool snow blower is compatible with Toro® Flex-Force 60V batteries (sold seperately). Save money by sharing batteries across multiple tools. Why spend more time in the snow and cold than you have to? With the Toro 21"" Power Clear® 60V Max* Battery Snow Blower, you can clear a large area lightning-fast. Not only will it keep even the deepest snow flowing and throw it farther, it’s also ready whenever you are, as it starts the first time, every time. The blower is ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces and can clear an area of 9- to 18-parked-car driveway on average, with 2 – 9"" of snow at a time. Plus, enjoy performance year-round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from blowers and string trimmers to mowers and more. And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it. (Battery Not Included)
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 27.1" x 22.4 x 25.4 (68.8 cm x 56.9 cm x 64.5 cm). Backed by Toro’s Two-Year Full Snow Blower Warranty and Three-Year Full Battery Warranty.
- Choose Your Battery Power- Not included and sold separately, L405 battery (60 Volt MAX, 7.5 Amp-Hour, L405 Watt-Hours) is available and compatible with all 60V Flex-Force Power System tools. With 405 watt-hours, it can clear up to a 12-parked-car driveway on a single charge. Or use the L324 battery (60 volt MAX 6.0 Amp-Hour, L324 Watt-Hours) to clear an area up to 9 parked cars. And you’ll get the most of your battery life with ECO Mode.
- Snowdrift Strength- All the power to break through heavy, wet snow and throw it up to 40 feet.
- Crush Snow to the Curb- Rip through tough snow with the durable design of Toro’s patent-pending all-steel Power Edge™ auger.
- Extended Life- Enjoy more power, longer runtime and longer life from a Brushless DC Motor.
- Quick-Turn Chute with Glove Ready Grip- Aim exactly where you want to throw snow, from behind the machine, with the quick-turn chute lever and comfort glove grip.
- Put Snow Where You Want It- With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Starts the First Time, Every Time- Reliable starting and low maintenance with battery power. Flex-Force 60V* batteries have intelligent software to maximize run time and power.
- All-Season Power- More products in the Flex-Force Power System®, from mowers to string trimmers to snow blowers.
All-Steel Power Edge™ Auger
Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved Steel w/Friction Deflector
21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12” (30.5 cm) intake height
Brushless DC, 60V Battery L405 (7.5ah, 405 wh) – 180 minute Charge Time (Battery and charger not included.)
Up to 40′ (12 m)*
*Throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for warranty details.