Tackle small driveway/walkway jobs in no time with the Toro Power Clear® Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower. Quickly and easily clear 18 in. wide by 12 in. deep snow, and blast compacted snow and ice where you want it up to 25 ft. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 9 cars and 2 – 9"" of snow at one time. The compact design and foldable chute allows for easy storage and leaves room in the garage room for what matters. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5" x 18.7" x 27.5" (75 cm x 48 cm x 70 cm). All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro’s 2-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Shreds Snow Fast- Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved rubber paddles and housing of Power Curve® Technology.
- Put Snow Where You Want It- With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Quick Start- Starts in 1 or 2 pulls with the Guaranteed-to-Start promise.
- Get the Job Done Quickly- Easily clear 18 in. wide with 12 in. snow cut depth. Cut through compacted snow and ice with the 7 in. auger diameter and blow snow up to 25 ft.
- 2-Year Full Warranty- This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty- This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
Power Curve® Rotor
Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved w/Zip Deflector
18" (46 cm) clearing width, 12” (31 cm) intake height
Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle
1.6 Quarts (1.5 L)
Up to 25′ (8 m)*
6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
Weight with Electric Start
54 lbs (25 kg)
*Throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for warranty details.