Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro’s TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you’ll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV – Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- 30" Mowing Deck – The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*. Time savings via wider cutting path and enhanced speed of TimeMaster® vs. 21” Toro® mower, and will vary due to mowing conditions.
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System – The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- Personal Pace® with Traction Assist – Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
- Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop System – This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
- Quick Stow Storage Handle – The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut – You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Washout Port – Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV
- Fuel Capacity
1.2 Qt. (Up to 1 hour of run time)
- Cutting Width
30" / 76 cm
- Height of Cut
1.25" – 4.25" / 3.2 – 10.0 cm 2-point
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise
3-Year GTS Full**
- Drive System
Personal Pace® Rear-Wheel Drive w/Traction Assist
- Deck Material
Steel Deck, Cast-Aluminum Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
- Washout Port
- Blade Override System (BOS)
- Ground Speed
Up to 4.5 mph / 8.0 km/h
- Handle Type
Quick Stow Storage Handle
- Wheel Height
Front 8" / 20.3 cm, Rear 10" /25.4 cm
140 lbs. / 63.5 kg
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.