Power Max® 826 OXE (37781)
- Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- 26″ clearing width &up to 40′ throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6-12″ of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Automtic steering allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain
The Power Max 826 OXE withToro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Automatic steering makes turning easier and convenient one-hand levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress, virtually eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Electric Start Standard – For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control – Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) – A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Hardened Gear Box Gears – When it comes to gearboxes, it’s the gears that matter. The Toro Power Max uses special hardened gears that can handle the toughest snow conditions. Others use softer gears that wear over time.
- Automatic Steering – Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
- Durable One-Piece Frame – Durability starts at it’s core. The Power Max uses a solid, one-piece unibody frame for ultimate strength that’s made out of the same thick steel as the commercial-grade Power Max HD. It has boxed auger housing supports for pushing into deep snow piles.
- Deep Lug Tires – Unlike other brands with rounded, shallow lugs that can’t push through deep snow without spinning, the Power Max features squared-off deep lugged tires that aggressively chew down to your driveway for the best possible traction.
- Locking Control Handles – Convenient one-hand interlock system controls allow you to keep one hand free so you can adjust the chute without stopping.
- Headlight Standard – See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Sub Zero Material – Guaranteed For Life – Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104˚ F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won’t stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty – Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details..
- Auger System
Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11” Dia., Hardened Gears
- Chute Control
Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation)
- Clearing Width
26″ (66 cm)
- Drive System
Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement
- Fuel Capacity
3.2 Quarts (3 L)
- One-Hand Interlock
6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Throw Distance
Up to 40′ / 12 m*
13″ (33 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
3 Year Limited Warranty**
Warranty Guaranteed for Life** – Chute, ACS, Deflector
176 lbs. (79 kg)
*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for warranty details.
- Cover – Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that’s waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Drift Breaker – Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Tire Chains – Provide additional traction in slippery conditions. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids – Designed to be .5″ thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids – Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.