Power Clear® 721 E (38742)
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- 21″ Clearing Width & Up to 35′ Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9″ of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- Powerful enought to handle big jobs but small enough for easy storage.
Toro’s best-selling series of single stage snowthrowers are powerful and rugged, yet light enough for anyone to handle. The Power Clear 721 E features a 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ System which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement and up to 35 feet away.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30″ x 21″ X 37″. All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro’s Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers – Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology – This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System – This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty – If your snowthrower doesn’t start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- 2-Year Full Warranty – This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System
Power Curve® Rotor
- Capacity per Minute
Up to 1900 lbs. / 862 kg*
- Chute Control
- Clearing Width
- Drive System
Power Propel Self-Propel
212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement
- Fuel Capacity
1.1 Quarts / 1 L
- Starting Guarantee
2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty**
- Throw Distance
Up to 35′ / 11 m*
2-Year Full Warranty**
87 lbs. / 40 kg
*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See toro.com (US), toro.ca (Canada) or your dealer for warranty details.
- Cover – Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that’s waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Extended-Life Paddles – These heavy-duty paddles last over twice as long as standard Toro paddles.
- Snow Shield – Lightweight snow sheild protects operator from the wind and over-spray snow. Ask your Toro dealer for details on the options available for your model.