1500 Power Curve® (38371)
- 15″ (38.1 cm) Clearing Width & up to 25′ (7.62 m) Throw Distance
- Easy to use controls make for easy operation with either hand
- Powerful 12 Amp motor moves deeper snow easily
The compact, lightweight 1500 Electric Power Curve snowblower clears a 15″ wide path and throws snow up to 25 feet. It weighs just 25 lbs and with Qwik-Key™ starting it eliminates the need for gas and oil. It’s intuitive ergonomic handle, direction control handle and zip deflector control make it easy for anyone to use and maneuver.
- Power Curve® System – This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging.
- Ergonomic Handle – Full-bail ergonomic handle offers intuitive operation with either hand.
- Directional Control Handle – Direction control handle doubles as a handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and stairs.
- Maintenance Free – Maintenance free: no gas, no oil – just press and go.
- Zip Deflector – Change the direction and lock in the angle to throw snow where you want.
- QWIK KEY™ Starting – Quick style start button that doubles as a key.
- Large 6” (15.2 cm) Wheels – Large 6-inch wheels increase maneuverability.
- 2-Year Full Warranty – This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Capacity per Minute
Up to 500 lbs / 318 kg*
- Clearing Width
15″ (38.1 cm)
- Directional Control
Adjustable Chute (160 degrees)
- Double Insulated
- Drive System
- Motor Amps
- Motor Type
- Rotor Style1 Piece, 2-Blade, Curved Rotor
- Safety Key LockYes – Qwik-Key™
- Throw DistanceUp to 25′ / 7.62 m*
- Tires6″ x 1.5″ (15 cm x 4 cm)
- UL ListedYes
- Warranty2-Year Full Coverage**
- Weight25 lbs. / 11.3 kg
- Disclaimer*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See your dealer for warranty details.